Christians pushing for action in Nigeria. Will your nation be bullied next? Updated twice.

 There has been a series of articles about this in the American Christian and conservative press. (The conservativ press is basically Christian, but obscuring it.)

Christian Post, Dec. 5, 2025, "Trump admin. restricts visas for Nigerians linked to anti-Christian violence, persecution." 

I think that this is largely for show. I doubt many, if any, persons involved with violence against Christians is planning to visit the United States. 

https://www.christianpost.com/news/trump-admin-restricts-nigerian-visas-over-anti-christian-attacks.html

Persecution.org, Nov. 27, 2025, "How Do Nigeria’s Christians Feel About Western Media’s ‘Climate Change’ Explanation?"

This article is really pushing the religious conflict theme to push for U.S. government intervention. 

https://persecution.org/2025/11/27/how-do-nigerias-christians-feel-about-western-medias-climate-change-explanation

Christian Post, Nov. 24, 2025, "Trump continues outrage over violence against Nigerian Christians: 'I'm really angry about it'"

https://www.christianpost.com/news/trump-continues-outrage-over-violence-against-nigerian-christians.html 

Christian Daily, Nov. 24, 2025, "US congressional panel hears pleas amid growing violence in Nigeria."

https://www.christiandaily.com/news/us-congressional-panel-hears-pleas-amid-growing-violence-in-nigeria 

Dallas Express, Nov. 21, 2025, "Hegseth Meets Nigerian Officials To Combat Christian Persecution, Counterterrorism.

https://dallasexpress.com/national/hegseth-meets-nigerian-officials-to-combat-christian-persecution-counterterrorism

Christian Post, Nov. 21, 2025, "I'm grateful to President Trump putting pressure on Nigeria."

Persecution.org, May 5, 2025, "How Media Outlets Avoid the Religious Aspects of Violence in Nigeria." 

https://persecution.org/2025/05/05/how-media-outlets-avoid-the-religious-aspects-of-violence-in-nigeria/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Christians have a major conference to strategize converting India.

Christians studying Diwali to convert Hindus. They are always strategizing, always looking for an entryway.

American Christian media is always covering India to get U.S. govt. pressure to support conversion.